Air Quality System at Prem Tinsulanonda International School (Prem)
Prem uses the AirGradient monitoring platform since August 2019 covering all main classrooms and common spaces and has heavily invested in providing clean air spaces for all its students with the aim to meet the strict WHO air quality guideline.
- Type: International School, IB Curriculum
- Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Website: https://ptis.ac.th/
- 61 Indoor Senors (AirGradient)
- 4 Outdoor Sensors (AirGradient and 3rd party sensors from Gaia and AirVisual)
- Approximately 120 users (primarily teachers) receiving reports and notifications
- Two custom displays/screens displaying air quality information on TV screens in the Admissions Office and Gym
- Integrated air quality school policy band change notifications
- Approx. 45 classrooms with Environment Assured CleanFlow M02C system
- JS Undercroft, SS Undercroft, Blue Matt Area, Fitness Centre with Environment Assured CleanFlow M02C system
- Sports Hall (Gym) equipped with Environment Assured CleanFlow M802 system
- Approx. 130 Hitachi Air Purifiers Models EP5000, EP7000, EP9000
- Approx. 80 Xiaomi Air Purifiers Models Max, Pro, S. Primarily in boarding and common areas
Prem undergoes regular AirGradient air quality certifications with the aim to stay within World Health Organisation air quality target of 10 μg/m³ PM2.5.
- February 28th, 2021: Air Quality Certification and Report
- February 5th, 2021: Air Quality Certification and Report
- Next AQ Certification Assessment: March 31st, 2021
Live Air Quality Data and School Website
Below the AirGradient widget used by Prem Tinsulanondas.
Further information can be found on the school's air quality website.
Some interior rooms filtered during opening hours only.