The WHO and leading health authorities agree that increased ventilation is a critical factor in reducing COVID-19 transmission in schools.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) level monitoring is a practical, cost-effective, and reliable method of determining the adequacy of ventilation in classrooms.
The Federation of European Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Associations (REHVA) specifically recommends CO2 Traffic Lights as a practical monitoring tool for optimizing ventilation. AirGradient CO2 Traffic Lights help schools quickly meet new CO2 monitoring and ventilation requirements for reducing COVID-19 transmission risk.
We have recently upgraded our AirGradient air quality sensor to be able to display different colors on the enclosure and function for example as a CO2 traffic light.
This new feature is fully customizable e.g.
- Choose what metric you would like to display on the sensor (or no metric at all if you prefer distraction-free monitoring)
- Change the pre-defined color bands depending on your school’s policy for CO2 and PM2.5 management
- Connect it to our powerful AirGradient Cloud or operate it in a simple stand-alone mode that does not need any wifi connection
- AirGradient Cloud is specifically tailored for schools:
- Configurable Email notifications
- Powerful analytics with historical charts
- Switch off traffic light during holidays and after school hours
- Flexible reports and website widgets
- Integration with air ventilation systems
Contact us for educational institution pricing.