Lukasz Jagiello wrote a great small widget for Mac users that displays air quality in the mac menu bar.
Important: Currently the widget does not support multiple monitors on one the AirGradient dashboard and just takes the first one.
I raised an issue, and hopefully it will be addressed.
All AirGradient models are supported since the widget uses the AirGradient API and pulls the data directly from our server.
The widget displays temperature, humidity, PM, and CO2.
Follow these steps:
- Install go in case you don’t have it yet.
- Clone github repo: “git clone https://github.com/ljagiello/airdash.git"
- Build the app with “go build”
- add a directory ~user/.airdash/ and copy/rename the config.sample.yaml to this directory and call it config.yaml
- Add the AirGradient API token into that config file
- You can generate the API token on the AirGradient dashboard (under Administration Place, Connectivity Settings)
We would like to say a big thank you to Lukasz for creating this cool widget. If you have any specific questions or problem, please reach post an issue on his github page or head over to the AirGradient Forum.